I’m back, again, with a second post on this lovely Thursday afternoon.
I actually found a new blog link-up. Well, new to me. I decided to give it a try. I like having interesting ways of talking about what’s going on in your life lately. And it looks like in this link-up, you talk about the high and low points of your day, week, month, etc.
So, for the first time ever, I am linking up with “The Vintage Modern Wife” for Happies and Crappies.
Happies and Crappies – Thursday, June 13, 2013
– I am loving the panini press that my parents got me for Christmas. My latest meal with my panini press was on Monday evening. I had a grilled deli turkey & cheese sandwich with lettuce, as well as some mayo and spicy mustard. Yum. And I had an orange, as well as some crackers and peanut butter for my sides. So filling and delicious!
– I was finally able to get some postage stamps from the post office today. I’m sure that they will be put to use soon!
– My parents have their 33rd anniversary tomorrow, and my brother and sister-in-law will have their 10th anniversary as well. I will not get to see my brother or sister-in-law, but I am looking forward to going out to eat with my parents for supper tomorrow.
– I’ve been rewatching a lot of my 7th Heaven DVD sets lately, or I’ve been playing them in the background whenever I’m working on something.
– On the 27th of this month, I will have worked at Panera Bread for two years. Time really has been flying by!
– I’m starting to feel some (not too much yet though!) inspiration for writing. I need to start carrying a small notebook with me, again, for those random ideas!
– It’s a beautiful day a wonderful day to take a walk.
– Getting sauce on my shirt while eating seems like the worst sometimes!
– Sometimes, I get really excited about different things, and well, I raise my voice when I talk and I feel embarrassed when someone says, “Shhh. Keep it down.” I feel like a little kid, learning how to talk in a normal volume sometimes. 😛
– My organization skills need a lot of work!
– I wish that I wouldn’t take things too personally. I’m slowly improving on this… but I do take a lot of things personally, even when they’re not meant to be personal at all.