Brrrr. It’s cold outside. Hopefully spring weather’s on its way. 🙂
Well, for Day 2 of my attempted blogging every day for the month of March, I decided to write out fifteen (15) current random things about me. Ha! I’ve written things like this before. I just hope that my list of things won’t be too boring.
Here we go!
March 2, 2013 — Fifteen random things about me.
1. Even when I’m alone, I prefer to listen to music with headphones, instead of playing it on loud speakers.
2. I took a walk the other day, and I thought a broken scrap of metal in the grass was a snake!
3. No matter how old I get, I will probably always see if Scotch tape can fix something broken.
4. Three random things in the car right now: a flashlight, an MVNU yearbook, and Titanic soundtrack.
5. Sometimes, I want to mail a note, even if it is just to say hi, to the students who are now living in my old college dorm rooms… but I’m afraid that’ll make them freak out, so I end up not doing it. 😛
6. I like to mop.
7. I do not send one-worded text messages… I always make sure I have something to say when I do text!
8. When I was a student at MVNU, I found that one place on campus where I could study, take naps, journal, and simply chill out without any disturbance. No one ever found me there. Hey, we all need our special place. And no, I will not share where my place was. 🙂
9. My feet are currently resting on the heater… and I could just fall asleep right now. ^___^
10. I don’t commit to chewing gum very long.
11. I have really enjoyed listening the trivia question and callers’ answers on Monday mornings on 94.1 FM.
12. I’m looking at my CD rack right now, and I find it pretty much amazing that I can look at almost every CD and remember how old I was (or am!) when I got the CD, and whether I bought it or received. And I think it’s sad that CDs are on their way “out” as far as popularity goes. 😦
13. I’ve recently discovered that I will have a 10$ Target card that I received for spending a certain amount when I was Christmas shopping back in 2011. Crazy, huh? Well, I will be happy to use it the next time I’m near a Target which will be…?
14. I love to rearrange my apartment every now and then. It’s sometimes hard to do in a studio, but still managable.
15. A Raggedy Ann doll will probably always be something that I own.
Stay tuned for more blogging.